Eating good food is an essential part of life’s existence. It acts as fuel for the body, keeping it healthy and active. The various nutrients consumed by the body through food are the key to keeping oneself busy. It is also essential for the proper functioning of different vital functions, including breathing, maintaining body temperature, growth and repair of the body, and maintaining the overall health of the immune system.
Though a regular and timely eating habit is a must for everyone, sometimes workload and pressure only allow one to invest time in part-time cooking. This blog will discuss ways to fill your hunger during busy weeknights when you have time constraints.
Some quick and easy meals for busy weeknights
The busy weeknights are full of work stress and pressure, giving no time to cook meals. Here we will discuss how you can satisfy your hunger with good food that takes minimal cooking time.
- Fruit and Vegetable salads: The first meal includes fruit and vegetable salad with nutritional benefits and a sense of stomach fullness. A bowl full of cucumber, strawberries, red bell pepper, shredded cabbage, apples, and basil leaves gives a colourful, fresh, healthy, and nutritious meal for the day, which can be prepared in not more than half an hour. The salad dressing is also easy to make and available in the market. The recipe’s benefit is that it is easy to make without consuming extra carbs and calories.
- Shrimp cocktail: A shrimp cocktail is cooked by mixing rosemary, shrimp, beer, lemonade, and salt, scrambling, and boiling until cooked. This quick recipe saves a lot of your time and provides a healthy, nutritious option to be consumed on busy weeknights. The dish gives a delicious sensation to your tongue and hence content of having a good meal without consuming much time during busy weeknights.
- Noodles and soup: Soup is an all-time favorite delicacy that is fast to prepare and healthy to consume. You can have chicken, mutton, beef, vegetable soup, and instant noodles. Noodles, along with soup, add flavour to your food. The stress and pressure of work make one irritable and frustrated. Good nutrition helps elevate the mood and reduces anxiety and depression levels. Hence, noodles and soup provide a convenient recipe for both stomach-filling and a quick and easy meal for busy weeknights.
- Bacon and Swiss Chicken Sandwiches: Sandwiches are loved by one and all. Bacon and chicken sandwiches, along with cheese, provide a meal that is fast to prepare during the tight schedules of weeknights. The dish takes less than half an hour to be cooked and is a delicious option to offer to your taste buds during busy work nights
- Vegetarian Linguine: If you are looking for an alternative to meat or potatoes, vegetable linguine is the right choice. It’s a stick-to-your-ribs meal filled with lots and lots of vegetables and basil mixed with linguine or pasta. The dinner will take significantly less time to cook and gives you a great food option during your much-engaged weeknights.
- Lettuce wraps: Green leafy lettuces are easily modifiable according to the filling in them. The filling can be either chicken, bacon, egg, or veggie. The wraps are quick to prepare and easy to eat to healthy for the body, giving a complete meal option during your much-occupied weeknights, which are full of workload and pressure.
There are many ways to cook eggs, but over hard eggs are among the most underrated. They’re simple to make and perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. This article will discuss how to make over-hard eggs that are delicious and perfectly cooked. We’ll also provide tips and tricks for ensuring your eggs turn out great every time!
- Pizza: An Italian-originated dish, pizza is an everlasting favorite option that is mouth-watering and satisfies satiety. It can be ordered from a nearby pizza outlet or prepared at home within no time. The toppings on the pizza base can be chosen according to your choice and made a perfect option to eat while overloaded with work stress during weeknights.
The weeknights can be much more hectic and stressful as they are overburdened with work. At such times, preparing meals that take longer duration to cook can at times be impossible. This blog intends to help you explore the options to have good delicacies even during busy weeknights and satisfy your hunger without investing much time in cooking food.
RSS Feed URL Copied