Eat Healthy, Live Healthy
“You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right” is relevant at every time and age group. A well-balanced nutritious diet helps fill your stomach and maintain your energy and charisma throughout life.
Many studies have shown that people consuming plant-based food items, including proteins, have a lower risk of heart disease, blood pressure problems, cancer, obesity, and other conditions of chronic nature. Senior nutritionists claim that plant-based nutrition, minerals, vitamins, and proteins help build muscle mass, strengthen bone, and boost immunity. The texture of the skin and the health of teeth, gums, and mouth are improved to a great extent when consuming healthy plant-based foodstuffs.
Some studies have claimed that people who consume red meat have much higher chances of heart disease and blood pressure problems. On the contrary, plant-based food items help keep the gastrointestinal tract healthy and help you to live a longer, healthy life. This blog is structured to help you know the importance of a healthy lifestyle, along with some simple yet delicious plant-based recipes that you can relish at all times.
Some Simple Yet Delicious Cooking Plant-Based Recipes
Being healthy and having a healthy and happy lifestyle is never out of fashion. Plant-based recipes are simple to cook, delicious to consume, and fit for your body. Some of the recipes that belong to this group include
- Tofu with Brown Rice: Tofu is a perfectly nutritious meal for any age group when served with cooked brown rice and colorful vegetables. Tofu has a fiber content that maintains the health of the colon and the whole gastrointestinal tract. Also, it has anti-inflammatory properties and is a rich source of antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, and manganese. Brown rice which is easy to digest, is one of the exemplary dishes of all time.
“Stressed is desserts spelled backward.” There are never special occasions or reasons to satisfy your sweet tooth. Though the voice of health activists to not gobble up your favorite dessert always tend to echo in the ears. Still, a bite of a famous sweet elevates the mood and makes up the whole day.
- Roasted Veggie Grain Bowl: The colorful roasted veggies with quinoa and pepitas make it a crunchy superabundant bowl full of nutrients, vitamins, proteins, and a rich taste. This makes it a healthy and appetizing option for one and all.
- Veggie Burgers and Sandwiches:
- What can be more satisfying than having a healthy and palatable option in your beloved burgers or sandwiches?
- A burger or sandwich full of green and colorful veggies like carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms, and others contains antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and proteins. The dish will give you perfect satisfaction with no leftover regrets of consuming an unhealthy diet.
- Baked Falafel: A dish commonly served in Middle East countries is packed with good nutritious content. Falafel is rounded balls or molded in a patty shape and is prepared of broad beans, ground chickpeas, or both and is either deep-fried or baked. When served with green veggies, fresh herbs, pickled onions, and a sauce, the baked falafel is one of the flavorsome dishes you will crave for another one.
- Baked sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a perfect meal that is luscious and healthful. They are highly nutritious and full of fibers, minerals, and vitamins and also have a cancer-fighting property that makes them worth eating. It enhances vision sensation and promotes your immune system and brain health. Gut health improves with delectable sweet potatoes, and a positive impact on overall health is seen.
- Sesame Soba Noodles: Sesame Soba noodles are a portion of healthy food with lots of dietary fiber, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and lutein with very little fat content and a low glycemic index. This healthy food, when cooked with a variety of green and colorful veggies like radish, carrots, peas, or shredded cabbage, is a toothsome dish for all health lovers and diet-conscious people.
- Salads: It may sound boring, but it is a highly nutritious and delectable dish. Fruit or vegetable salads mixed with seasoned dressings and different sauces make it worth the eating. Kale salad with an additional dressing of avocado, carrot, ginger, chickpeas, and cranberries to make it a wholesome, savory dish is a perfect meal for all health lovers. The dish is rich in fiber and other nutritious and low in fat, making it a healthy substitute for all times.
Good food means a good and healthy life. A rich, palatable food with healthy options is the icing on the cake. The green and colorful veggies are suitable for the eyes and a healthy option for your gut and brain health that helps boost immunity. The high fiber content and rich mineral sources are a perfect diet recommended by senior nutritionists and health care providers. I hope this blog was helpful to you. Do tell us in the comment section below.
RSS Feed URL Copied